Friday 23 March 2007

Sock Yarn Shopping

Because I really need more sock yarn, I bought some more from the Angel Yarns sale. The justification is... well, who needs a justification?



This is one ball of "Trekking Sock Yarn" in varying shades of purple because I have neither purple socks, nor "Trekking" socks. There are two balls of "Trendsetter Stripe" - "Fireball" and "Fall Leaves". I don't have any "Trendsetter" socks either.

So, there's the future justifications sorted. If it's a yarn I don't have or have never tried, I can and shall buy it.

I'm now hoping that I can get a pair of socks out of each ball of "Trendsetter" or that would be some seriously expensive socks. I have ordered a pattern. The answer will be revealed as soon as the postie delivers it.

3 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

Ooh I love your sock yarn acquisitions! Sounds like a good approach to buying too :-D

Kai said...

Nice addition to the stash!! :D

and you can never have too much sock yarn!!

Lindsey said...

I like those justifications. Off to look at some more sock yarn now.... :-)