Thursday 15 March 2007

Casting on?

I'll have finished a pair of "Opal-Hundertwasser" socks tonight, narrowly avoiding Second Sock Syndrome, but I'm wondering what to cast on next. Once these are finished I'll be down to one WIP (the malingering "Deep" or is it "Wave"?) which I do intend to finish this year...

So, I am intending to do "Branching Out" with the lovely laceweight Springtime Santa sent me, but I was planning on starting that at the weekend, rather than at knitting group tonight...

Or I could cast on another sock in the fab "Opal - Rainforest (Blue Frog). Again THANK YOU, Santa. But, I'm not sure if I'm in a sock mood. (EEEK!)

I'm also gradually using up the bits of sock yarn left over for baby hats and socks...but I think I want to start another project.

I really, really, really want to start "Tulip" (Rowan 41). I have the pattern. I have the yarn - gorgeous, gorgeous "Damask" and one of the ladies in "Ring A Rosie" showed me a knitted up piece. It's so soft and lovely and the colourway is gorgeous... and some Spring/Summer tops would be really useful...my stash being mostly Aranweight...so, it could be justified, couldn't it?

You know what I'll be casting on don't you? :-)

No comments: