Monday 5 February 2007

Too ill to knit!

It's been a while since I last blogged. I've been ill. This was annoying for three reasons: 1). I had an exam to revise for and couldn't concentrate; 2). I was still ill on the day of the exam; and 3). I was too ill to knit! The BF was deeply concerned about that. :-)

Once I began to feel better, I was capable of socks - the pattern seems imprinted on my brain - but nothing that required any concentration. So here are the socks I've been working on at the knitting group. ("Regia 6 ply).


2 comments:

Kai said...

i know how you feel... i've come down with a bug too.. thankfully, it doesn't sound as bad as yours. I'm at work and I can still knit..

Hope you're feeling loads better soon *hugs*

Kai said...

Ohh and I meant to say I love the socks!!!