Thursday 22 February 2007

The technophobe strikes AGAIN

I may not have mentioned this here - at least not since my first post when I was fairly overcome with shock at actually getting myself a blog - but I'm a bit of a technophobe.

I'm quite happy using computers, though at times I think it was a mistake to stop using slate and chalk; and exactly what was wrong with carrier pigeon? As it stands, I'm too damn contactable. I've got a landline, a mobile and four email addresses. At this moment in time, I haven't a clue where my mobile is which, quite frankly, is no bad thing. Yes, I'm an anti-social bugger.

Anyway, to anyone who has attempted to use the links to the blogs I like to read, I do apologise. I have only just noticed that they weren't working. It was a problem with my cut-and-pasting and, like the slacker I am, I hadn't bothered to check that they were working properly when I added them. Sorry.

I promise that I will try harder in future.

I attempted to 'soup' up the look of this blog last week using 'Blogskins'. It didn't work which is probably just as well, 'cos if it had worked, there would be some detail I overlooked that would have locked me and everyone else out of this blog, probably.

3 comments:

gilraen said...

At least your brave enough to blog! :)

Have you started the gloves yet? :)

Fiona Reynolds said...

Not yet started the gloves - going to finish off the wrapover, first. Hoping to start them next week. Very excited about this.

Kai said...

ditto on the too much technology.

if i could 'lose' my mobile phones (yes I have two *rolls eyes* ) i most definitely would.