Tuesday 6 February 2007

More socks

And the sock addiction continues... :-) Here's what I started the night before my exam in lovely "Colinette Jitterbug - Fire". I'm half way down the foot now. I was hoping to knit on the train home but it was so crowded, there wasn't even room for sock knitting. So, I read the Stephen King novel ("Cell") that I picked up for half price in Euston Station.



Over the weekend, I knitted some more of the "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" wrapover. I've finished the left-front and am now up to shaping the slope on the right-front. It knits up suprisingly fast.

As ever, pictures will be posted as soon as I've elbowed the BF off the computer.

2 comments:

Kai said...

I really, really like that jitterbug colourway... can't wait to see the finished socks!!! :)

The wrapover sounds like it's coming along nicely...

Hellbelle said...

Red socks, eh? My Gran would have had something to say about that ;)

They are very nice!
H.