Monday 12 February 2007

More KAL Updating

So, here's where I am up to with the "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" wrapover.



The back and fronts are finished as you can see, and I've started on one of the sleeves. I think it will be ready in time for the 29th March but I don't want to be too relaxed about this, just in case. :-)

I haven't done any work on it this weekend because: a). my friends Hannah and Chris got married on Saturday and I actually didn't want to take my knitting with me; and b). I'm far too tempted by these...



And then there is a bag full of lovely "Opal Hundertwasser" and "Rainforest" plus some "Colinette Jitterbug" and the last of the Christmas "Regia 6ply" calling to me.
I'm going to have some truly fabulous socks. :-)

There's also that stash wool too. My target is to use this up before the Ally Pally woolfest in October. With that in mind, I'm trying to cut down on chocolate too - with varying success. If I don't buy a bar of choc that's 50p towards the Ally Pally trip. So far I've got about £15, since Christmas. (The yarn fund can also be added to if I don't have biscuits or cake in any of the meetings I attend).

3 comments:

Kai said...

your progress on the wrapover is looking very good indeed, but those socks are complete stunners!!!

Piglottie said...

Hmmm, chocolate or yarn? Very difficult decision, could break a girls heart! Lovely socks and the wrapover looks wonderful.

gilraen said...

What will power! I love the Jitterbug socks Fiona. :)