Thursday 11 January 2007

I've been tagged - By Kai

Here are the rules:
THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Here we go...

1. I love the smell of bacon butties but I don't actually like eating them - the gorgeous aroma is let down by the taste.

2. I was once knocked over by Jimmy Saville - he was running during the Great North Walk...that's "Great North WALK".

3. Erm, I once bumped into my brother and didn't recognise him...*hangs head in shame*.

4. My two little toes are deformed. They're sort of a right angles to my toes so the soles of my little toes touch the sides of the next toe.

5. Eating apples makes me hungrier than I was before I ate them.

6. I can't roll my tongue at all.

So... I'm tagging....

HelenM (sheephappens.blogspot.com)
Amelie (knittingbadger.blogspot.com)
Cazza (middlearthknitter.blogspot.com)
Ygmraes (allknittingnosleeping.blogspot.com)
Kryptonite Kay (www.seventybyheart.net)
Magenta (moreaboutmagenta.blogspot.com)

All lovely blogs, by the way.

4 comments:

Kai said...

I can't roll my tongue either!!! :)

I can't whistle.. Ollie thinks that's weird.

Fiona Reynolds said...

I can't whistle either. Martin (the BF) thinks I'm weird too. For many reasons, not just these!

Badger said...

My little toes are exactly the same!

Hellbelle said...

I have done the weird things thing already, but you can have a special bonus one that I've just thought of... that is: I can't wink.