Thursday 18 January 2007

Definitely fallen off the wagon!

It's the 18th January, and if I hadn't broken resolution number one on Saturday, it's definitely broken now. I'm easily led - that's the problem. I was having a look at the sock stash gallery on www.knittingforums.co.uk which was obviously going to be a bad idea. There were some really scrummy yarns (e.g. "Twister") and as a result I tootled off to Ebay to have a look...

In my defence, that was Tuesday and I didn't actually buy anything until yesterday (erm, that would be Wednesday then). A lovely shop "P2tog" had some rather nice offers on "Opal Hundertwasser" which I have been in love with since I first saw it. There's a risk it could sell out everywhere before I ever buy any. So, I have bought four gorgeous balls of the lovely stuff and one "Opal Rainforest - Peacock". They arrived this morning (Thursday!).

Maybe I should change the name of the blog to "Sock Addiction" or something?

I will post piccies as soon as I elbow the BF off the computer for long enough.

No comments: