Tuesday 27 May 2008

Bonnie Buttons

I've finished the scarf! How many of these squares have I knitted?! Well, that's easy - 32 make the scarf and the finished result is over six feet long, or is that tall?



It's almost my very own "Doctor Who" scarf, and there's so much of it, it's almost like my own portable blanket. (The blanket is actually 109 squares). The pieces for the bag are now blocking and I think I'm still going to have enough yarn left for another two "Bonnie" bags for Christmas presents.



I'm trying to be good and use the yarn rather than chuck it straight into the orphan ball box.

In other news, the buttons are on "Retropolitan".



...And here's a very yellowy picture to prove that it is all sewn up and ready to catch the first stottie up to Sunderland for my Granda.

6 comments:

Kai said...

Love the scarf! Love the cardi too.. and those buttons are fab! :)

Hellbelle said...

Fab scarf and your granda's cardy looks really nice. But what I really want to know is, what are you watching on telly??!

Linda said...

Wow, what a cool scarf!

Fiona Reynolds said...

I am ashamed to say that I actually recognise it as the new MacDonalds/Burger King advert where they're all dancing.

Tusa said...

Great scarf. I am envious of you. I saw that, admired it then decided against it. But it does look good. Well done.

Cinders said...

Love that scarf and the cardi is fabulous