Friday 4 May 2007

Ridiculous Santa Preparation

My nephew is now all kitted out to receive ridiculous amounts of Christmas presents. I finished the stocking. (I also can't for the life of me work out why this is typing underlined. There isn't an underline function key on blogger).



Above is the almost complete stocking (sans toe shaping) being modelled by the BF. He looks like he's wearing a painted cast.

I (underlining ends) didn't expect to finish so quickly, but I really enjoyed planning it and making it up as I went along....

...Et voila!



PS Mortgage agreed Monday, survey done on Tuesday, looking to complete at the end of June. Hopefully our buyers will get their survey done soon, just so we can get everything sorted.

2 comments:

Hellbelle said...

Fab stocking! Roll on Santa's Birthday!

Who knows why Blogger does the things it does??! not me!

belaybunny said...

great santa stocking. good luck with the house!!