Monday 14 May 2007

Quick Update

Thanks for the kind words and moral support, everyone. Normal knitting commentary will be resumed shortly - I've been taking pix - but just wanted to let you know the latest.

A very nice policeman came around on Friday morning to take my statement. I had to give him directions to my house because, according to him, we live at the nice end of his patch, and he never has reason to visit! There was another incident on Thursday afternoon where a scabby-teenage-chavvy-bitch smacked another woman in the face and, apparently, the police think they have a suspect.

I walked to work this morning and, when I got home from my Mam's yesterday afternoon, I also had a stroll past where I was hit. It's sheer bloody-mindedness that keeps me going! :-)

There is no bruising on my nose and the swelling has gone down. There's a little cut on my nose and the inside of my mouth is cut up because of the impact against my teeth. However, this will heal. So, all is well.

Thank you again. Knitting progress and SEX pix tomorrow (or Wednesday).

5 comments:

Piglottie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Fiona - and bl**dy well done you on walking the same place again. I so admire you!

Fiona Reynolds said...

Ah, thanks, Piglottie. You're very kind. It's just sheer bloodymindedness

gilraen said...

Well done too from me. I don't know that I could have done that, but I understand why you did do it :)

dreamcatcher said...

Flippin' 'eck, you have been through the wars! Sorry you had to go through that, and glad the police are following it up. Good on you for walking past the same spot again!

Linda said...

Gosh, so sorry to read what has been happening. Good on you for walking back that way. I hope the police catch the *****