Thursday 1 January 2009

2008 Lists

In 2008, I knitted...

Various gifts, with yarn not from the stash:

1. "Alicia" ("Stylecraft DK Merino) for Talia - only Sophie got it
2. "Hannah" (Stylecraft DK Merino) for Talia - fit for a week
3. "Jaeger Extra Fine Merino - Ocean" for a jumper for the BF
4. "Regia - Kaffe Fasset " socks for the BF.
5. "Regia - Kaffe Fasset" socks for the BF's birthday
6. "RYC - Cashsoft Aran - Retropolitan" cardigan for my Grandda.
7. "Sirdar - Baby Bamboo - DK" cardigan for Lois
8. "Sirdar - DK Tweed" cardigan for Talia.
9. "Sirdar - DK" gloves for Pete.
10. "Sirdar DK Cotton" Numbers jumper for Thomas



11. "Stylecraft Kon-Tiki DK" Hoodie for Talia
12. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" gloves for Diane.
13. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" gloves for Jeanette
14. "Wendy - Bamboo" socks for MIL.
15. "Zoo Toy Bag" for Thomas in "Sirdar DK Cotton"


I used up the stash yarn on:

1. "Admiral Druck" socks for me
2. "Admiral R Druck" socks for Lois
3. "DB - Cathay" cardigan for me - trimmed with some "Louisa Harding - Sari Ribbon"
4. "Dumpling" (Rowan Babies) in Rowan Big Wool for Effie
5. "Dumpling" (Rowan Babies) in Rowan Big Wool for Talia
6. "Left for Lilacs" for Debbie
7. "Opal - Hundertwasser" socks for me
8. "Opal - Jeans" socks for me
9. "Opal - Petticoat - Lemon" socks for Lois
10. "Opal - Rainforest - Blue Frog" socks for Lois
11. "Opal - Rainforest - Tiger" socks for Lois
12. "Opal - Rainforest - Tiger" socks for me
13. "Opal - Rainforest - Zebra" hat for Talia
14. "Opal - Rainforest - Zebra" socks for Lois
15. "Opal - Rainforest - Zebra" socks for me
16. "Opal - Rainforest 3" socks for me
17. "Opal - Something or Other" socks for my Mam
18. "Puss in Boots" (Jean Greenhowe)



19. "Regia - Colour" Socks for the BF
20. "Regia - Crazy Colours" socks for my niece
21. "Regia - Polar" socks for my Step-Dad
22. "Rowan All Seasons Cotton Aran" jumper for Thomas.
23. "RYC Cashsoft Aran" "Bonnie" bag for SIL.
24. "RYC Cashsoft Aran" "Bonnie" scarf for me.



25. "Sirdar - Peru - Naturals" wrap over for me
26. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" Gloves
27. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" Scarf for Debbie.
28. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" wrap-cardigan for myself
29. "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" Wrist Warmers
30. "Wendy - Aran" to be 'Retropolitan 2.0' for Granda
31. Another "Tulip" (Rowan 41) in Rowan Damask Mica (?) for me
32. Baby Blanket in "Sirdar Cotton DK" and "Dalegarn - Baby Ull"
33. Jelly babies (Jean Greenhowe) for Thomas.
34. Retropolitan 3.0" (!) for Granda in "Wendy - Aran".
35. Stashbuster gloves for Mary.
36. Strawberry hat in DK oddments
37. Strawberry teacosy for SIL

I also learned to sew, even if it is a Dark Art. Darth Sewing Machine will be popping out over the next few days to make some cushions for my Mam.


1. "Ruby Hampton Check" Cushion



2. Another cushion - brown with pink circles
3. Cream and chocolate curtains for our bedroom
4. Cream runner for chest of drawers in the spare bedroom
5. Roman blinds for our bedroom
6. Roman blinds for the downstairs loo
7. Shopping Bag
8. Table Runner - made of cotton and voile. Attached a red ribbon trim - but it still looked pants. So, I never actually fixed it and it went in the bin just before Christmas, given up as a thoroughly annoying bad job.

No comments: