Tuesday 9 September 2008

Picture Update

I found the cable... or rather the BF did, exactly where he said it would be. I'm almost annoyed about that.

Anyway, below, the "Sirdar - Baby Bamboo DK" cardigan for Lois. I wimped out of embroidering a row of lazy daisies around the waist, in a pale green to match the trim at the bottom. I wasn't convinced that I'd get them even and was worried that I would trash the the lilac yarn as I continually made mistakes and pulled the yarn back through.

Instead, Lois is getting a large ladybird button. I keep thinking that it might be a little childish for her, but she is only six. Why rush to make her grow up?



Here is the lovely cream material I bought to make a runner with.




I'm rather pleased with the sewing. Darth Sewing Machine behaved itself.



Evening shot. Sorry. However, it does show off the pattern rather well...



...and here it is from the side. Apologies for the stash of CDs. You can tell I live in my house. It would never make a show home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had a ladybug button, I'd use it, and I'm 29. =D

It's adorable, and definitely not too childish.