Thursday 4 October 2007

Yarn Goodness

During a pleasant blog browsing session I discovered that the "Opal Rainforest 3" collection is available. Joy of joys!!!



So I had to go shopping. There's one ball ("Opal - Feelings - Rainbow" for SIL's socks) still to arrive, and of this selection, only one of them is for me. Do you admire my restraint? ;-)

The "Regia - Polar" is for socks for Dale for Christmas. The green ball of "Rainforest 3" is for the BF's socks which he specified must be in green. The multicoloured ball of "Rainforest 3" is for me!

4 comments:

Piglottie said...

Very restrained I think :) Great haul.

Fiona Reynolds said...

I think so too, Piglottie... It's Ally Pally next week!!

Linda said...

Nice! I am not going to buy any ... "wanders off to window shop"!!

Kai said...

Definitely restrained! I love the green...