Monday 1 October 2007

More Bamboozling

As you may remember, I knitted some "Bamboozle" socks for my friend and I wasn't terribly impressed with it. Well, when I bought that yarn ("Raspberries and Lime"), I bought some more ("Fruit Salad") for socks for my MIL, as she is also allergic to wool.



I'm off sick today - every bugger I know has had cold over the last few weeks and they've all very kindly given me some of theirs. Am feeling thoroughly rotten, but between snoozes, have managed to do a little knitting. (I hate it when I'm too sick to knit at all).

So, here's the start of MIL's socks. I might spend the next month just making socks - it is Socktober after all. :-)

9 comments:

Soo said...

Wow - those are colourful! I know a couple of people who would love socks in those colours.

Whoooosh (that's the sound of me speeding off I go to buy more sock yarn....)

Linda said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. x

Hellbelle said...

Lovely coloured socks there. Good luck with all the christmas knitting - that is some list you have there!

Hope your cold gets better soon.

Fiona Reynolds said...

Cheers, everyone.

Piglottie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love the colour of the socks :)

blog-blethers said...

What lovely bright yarn for such driech weather - love it!

And your trip the Kiev makes facinating reading. It's fantastic to have the opportunity to see other cultures and share experiences. And love the treasures you brought home!

Hope you are feeling better very soon.

Cinders said...

Hope your cold clears up soon! love the colours of your sock. judging by your post a few days ago you've an awful lot of knitting to do for Xmas!!!

Lindsey said...

Very fun socks. Are you enjoying the yarn anymore this time around?

I hope you feel better....it is that time of year, I'm amazed I don't have it yet. Get lots of rest!

Kai said...

*hugs* hope you're all better now. The socks are looking great so far.. :)