Tuesday 7 August 2007

Putting the Yarns in Order

I've decided that I need another attempt at a stashalong, if only to make sure I get some of my projects knitted up. I would be very happy if my stash did indeed look like this!



So, the list...

WIPs (or should that be WsIPs?)

"Rowan Summer Tweed" - Wave/Deep from Rowan 39...since last August.
"Rowan Damask" - Bonita from Rowan 41
"Opal Rainforest - Peacock" socks
"Bamboozle - Lime and Strawberries" socks for my workmate
"Rowan All Seasons Cotton" - Saranac from Knitty for the BF
Crocheted baby blanket

Planned Projects

"Opal Hundertwasser" socks for a friend
"Lana Grossa" socks for another friend
"Trekking" socks for step-dad
"Opal Rainforest - Dr Fish" socks/gloves for Mam
"Bamboozle - Fruit Salad" socks for MIL
"Opal Hundertwasser" socks for me, along with: "Regia"; "Jitterbug - Lapis" - all in the Opal Old Faithful
"Lorna's Laces - Flame" socks ("Fawkes" pattern)
"Lorna's Laces - Mixed Berries" socks ("Nagini" pattern)
1x skein of cotton laceweight - "Branching Out" from Knitty for MIL, probably
2x "Wendy Aran" - "Samus" from Knitty for Mam
1x "Trendsetter Segue" - scarf, maybe
10x "Twilleys Freedom Spirit - Fire" - a wrapover for me
2x "Stylecraft Wondersoft" - pixie coat for Bump
2x "Twilleys Freedom Spirit - Air" - scarf for Mam
1x "Trendsetter Stripe - Fire"... intended for a hat for nephew, but SIL says he won't wear hats.
1x "Trendsetter Stripe - Autumn Leaves"... intended for a hat for nephew, but SIL says he won't wear hats.
7x "Rowan Damask" - another "Tulip" for me.
12x "DB Cathay" - cardigan for me.
16x "RYC Cashsoft Aran" - "Bonnie" bag and scarf from "Rowan Classic Weekend" for me.
6x "DB Rialto" - cardigan for niece.
6x "Dalegarn Ull" - jumper for nephew.

Hmm, I think I have quite a bit there. Not as much as many I know, but some of these yarns have been sitting in a cupboard since last year. :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lots of yarn! I try not to let my stash get too huge as I get bored of the yarn and project and end up selling it! On the other hand I'd love a stash to be able to just dig into for anything :)

Piglottie said...

That little lot will keep you busy for awhile! :)