Saturday 23 January 2010

Diary of a Traumatised Cat Owner (Part 2)

Day 8

Smokey discovered glass doors this morning. Bandit had already discovered glass, and more specifically its reflective qualities.

The BF is impressed that Smokey made the leap from the table, headfirst, splat into the doors. Apparently, this means he is brave, daring and athletic. I think this means he has no brains.

Bandit has discovered knitting.



Day 9


(Bandit checks that I am working from home. The boss is more likely to believe the cat than me).

Kittens finally using basket. Smokey allowed me to stroke him, because his sister was there.




(The Scratching Post? The Ambush Post as Bandit takes another flying leap at her brother).

Smokey still likes being under the dining room table - he likes being anywhere he can keep an eye on us, quite frankly.


Basement Cat says "I got my eyes on you."

No comments: