Wednesday 5 March 2008

Socks for the BF

Over the last couple of weeks... I don't think I've actually done much stash-busting knitting.

1. We've been busy each weekend - visitors or visiting. Spring is a bit of a busy family time for us - especially March - with christenings, birthdays and Mother's Day.

2. My lovely Step-Dad has been down to tile the bathroom and has done a lovely job... despite the cream tiles (which were to be used in a chessboard effect) being 3mm bigger than the green tiles. In the technical parlance, this would have "buggered up the grouting". So, he has made stripes, in a brickwork pattern and it looks lovely.

3. I finished the glove gifts for my pals at work, who loved them.

4. I have started some stealth knitting, while at my Mam's one weekend, and have done 2/3 of the back of the BF's Christmas jumper. (Decided I don't want to be finishing it off the week before Christmas).

5. The BF bought some yarn and asked me to knit him socks.

2 comments:

Linda said...

You are busy! The socks look great.

Kai said...

Definitely busy. :) Great socks.