Wednesday 20 February 2008

Wandering the Blogs

Although I don't have as much time as I would like to do this, I do enjoy wandering the blogs to see what people have been up to. It's a great way of getting ideas for patterns, though I'm trying to restrain myself with regards to dashing out to buy the yarn. ;-)

So, today I have discovered that Diane and Kate's wonderful new magazine has been published - The Inside Loop at http://www.theinsideloop.com/index.html.

If you haven't seen it already... go there now. I'm especially taken with "Maude".



I've also discovered that Kay has been writing some lovely new patterns too - especially these "Raspberry Mitts". I have to make these!



And, elsewhere... Helen says I make her day:



*Blushes* Aw, shucks.

So, I'm nominating everyone who comments here and everyone whose blog I comment on or link to, because.... I appreciate anyone taking the time to leave a word or two here... and I really enjoy the blogs I read and get a lot from them. So thank you all, very much - you make my day.

4 comments:

Viknits said...

ohhh I Adore the strawberry hat you made! I've added an adult sized one for me to my to do list!
Thanks for the comment on my blog :) It's nice when people comment isn't it, gives you a wee smile!

Linda said...

Well you deserve the award! I like Maud too but am not sure it will look so good on me!!!

Anonymous said...

<3 Thank you. Glad you like the mitties.

Also, how fabulous are the patterns in The Inside Loop? I've been eyeing them up and choosing yarns in my head.

Cinders said...

Well done on your award.
Thanks for the link to the nag, I'm off for a shuftie.
Like all thoe gloves. I havnt mastered the finger bit yet!!
BTW have you seen U23D yet? very enjoyable.!!