Sunday 25 November 2007

Speedy Gloves

First of all, I have to apologise for not visiting anybody's blogs this week. Work has been chaotic and I haven't had a spare moment to pop in and see what everyone is up to. (Not that I do that in work time - work has been spilling over into knitting time). Sorry about that. And I haven't been to Ravelry for a-g-e-s.

On the topic that we're all here for... As if I didn't have enough knitting to do, I decided that I'd make some gloves for my friend Rosie whose birthday is this week. She's also currently my boss and has been really supportive over the last few years. In addition, Rosie is a non-knitter who appreciates handmade knitted stuff. However, my usual gloves take about a week to knit and I don't have time for that. Hmmm.

Thankfully I stumbled across the "Twilleys Freedom Spirit" frilled gloves pattern.



The best thing about this pattern? One pair of gloves in a day!

Why didn't I think of these for everyone's presents?

5 comments:

Hellbelle said...

They look great. And v quick too - ideal!

gilraen said...

They look georgeous!!! Quick indeed! :)

I sympathise about work!! Stealing into knitting time is terrible!

Kai said...

Fab gloves! and so quickly made...

Linda said...

They do look great. I saw a pair in my local C&H at the weekend. The yarn is lovely colours.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.