Monday 16 April 2007

Pained Look

I hate having my photo taken and here I am squinting in the sunshine on Saturday morning - but this is just to show you "Tulip".



I am seriously pleased with that at least.

Anyway, I ended my postings on Saturday with a note that I was about to have a row with the estate agent. This is because he told us that our house would be on their website by 8pm Thursday. It wasn't but that was ok - I was prepared to wait until Friday lunchtime. No sign of it then either.

I rang the agent. Apparently, someone would be at my house at 4pm with a brochure sample to proof read. I dashed off from work. It was 5.15pm - and three phonecalls later - before anyone appeared.

On Saturday, it was on one of the websites run by the agent, but without any photos.

I was not pleased.

1. There were three occasions I had dashed home for this guy only for him to arrive at least 30 minutes late.
2. The agent was the one who had said the house would be on their website by Thursday night, so if he hadn't made the promise, I wouldn't be giving him earache.

Anyway, it's now Monday - everything is as it should be on the agent's website (give or take a couple of errors, but at least the pictures are up); and I am in the middle of showing people around the house. We're waiting for the fourth couple now.

We're off to view some houses tomorrow night.

So far, so good.

PS This top, knitted for size 16, used 7 and 1/2 balls of yarn - not the pattern-recommended ten.

5 comments:

Kai said...

Tulip looks absolutely fabulous and it suits you!!! :)

As to estate agents.. grrr...

Beelzebub said...

No way are you a size 16! From the photo I'd have guessed 10-12. Are you sure this wouldn't account for the difference in yarn quantity? :-)

gilraen said...

You and Tulip look stunning Fiona. :)

Here's fingers crossed all is sorted asap. :)

Fiona Reynolds said...

Thank you. :-) I used the size 16 'cos I got big boobs. :-) Need coverage here or it becomes indecent!! LOL

dreamcatcher said...

Tulip looks great! Adding it to my list now ;-)

You have my sympathies re the estate agent, they are a whole different species *rolls eyes*. Best of luck with selling the house!