Thursday 5 June 2008

Tychus

There was still ridiculous amounts of yarn left over from the "Bonnie" Fest. So, the BF suggested that I might like to make him a hat.



The perfect candidate is "Tychus" (Knitty.com) which is knitted in four panels, double stranding the yarn.



Using "RYC - Cashsoft Aran", the finished product is seriously squishy and will be lovely and warm in the Winter. The panels are incredibly quick and simple to knit up...



...but then I ran out of yarn.

Big pile of poo, bum, willy fart!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those colours look great together. Shame you ran out of yarn. It's weird though. I made that hat and I don't remember having 4 different panels to sew up. I just kept going round and had only 1 seam.

Kai said...

Oh no! It it was looking so good! *hugs*

Linda said...

I love the bag and the hat, maybe advertise somewhere like ravelry for some more bits?

Anonymous said...

oh no, and it was looking so nice!! The other hat is great too.

gilraen said...

Georgeous Hat!!!