Tuesday 24 June 2008

It's A(nother) Wrap

I've had enough of toys. I felt like making something that wasn't all fiddly. So, I dug around the stash box and pulled out ten balls of "Twilleys Freedom Spirit - Fire" to make the wrapover cardi for myself.



I made one of these last year for my Mam, in "Air", and fancied a red 'un for myself. I'm sort of interested to gauge how fast I'm knitting now by comparing how long this one takes to knit, in comparison with my Mam's.

(Last time: 2-3 weeks, I think and this version is about three sizes bigger. I have a big chest. My cousin and I wonder if we were swapped at birth, especially when you compare us with our mothers).

3 comments:

Kai said...

That yarn is working up lovely!

Linda said...

I love that wrap, I have the pattern but haven't thought about making it yet so look forward to seeing yours done.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty. I love the red.