Wednesday 4 July 2007

Are you feeling lucky?

Ooooh, yeah!!!

What's this?



This is Alexandra Palace, London - aka Ally Pally... and it is famous for, being the scene of a fab "Doctor Who" episode featuring Maureen Lipman as the 'Wire'. (And a few other things, obviously!) However, it's also where the "Knitting and Stitching Show" takes place and I'm going there this year!!!

I won tickets, in a competition run by a very nice lady on the "Angel Yarns Knitting Forum", so I will be off there in October with the BF's Auntie Anne. She has been really excited about this since I mentioned it at Christmas when we were talking about knitting socks. This has made my week!!

8 comments:

Hellbelle said...

Lucky you!

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Linda said...

Thats brill! Have a good time and buy lots of yarn ;)

gilraen said...

That is a fantastic prize, enjoy! You need something to look forward to after all the aggro. Good luck with the move :D

Badger said...

Hurrah! I shall be there, so if you see a badger, come and say hello!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm hopelessly envious, you know.

I hope all the moving is going well for you, as well. <3

Lindsey said...

Ooh, congrats! So happy for you (I couldn't have gone to any of the shows, so I'm not really jealous of you for winning....just happy!). :-)

Saira said...

Hope the move has gone well and the tickets have arrived. What day are you going? I am going on the Saturday.

Knittings Nice! said...

Am going too, first time for me...really looking forward to it. Going on the Friday have warned DH...I might spend quite a bit...Might haha thats a joke...WILL..lol