Wednesday 6 October 2010

Allons-y!

Being off sick has been productive. (Hmm, that's possibly not what sick leave is for - fortunately I'm going back to work next week). I've finished the gloves for Martin's Tante who is visiting from Denmark next week...



...and I've finished the TARDIS Socks for my SIL too. I am really pleased with these and am going to give them to her this weekend. They were intended as a Christmas gift but she's having a rotten time at the moment - divorcing her abusive husband. (Usual pattern - years of undermining her and when she finally decides she's had enough, intimidation, threats to prove her an unfit mother, followed by a sudden and unexpected desire for reconciliation. Is there a textbook out there that these scumbags all share?)



Anyway, bring on the sonic screwdriver.

No comments: