Thursday 27 May 2010

Wollmeise

I have got my grubby little mitts on not one, but three skeins of Wollmeise. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Those were happy giggles rather than hysterical and/or maniacal laughter.

I spent Saturday stalking eBay and then stumbled across a very kind person's sale on Ravelry (which had only been posted 20minutes earlier). Despite my apparent speediness, I was only successful in buying one skein (WD Merlot) - not that I was ungrateful. However, the very kind seller told me that she was possibly putting up another haul later this week... So, she agreed to PM me first and I got first looksies at the stash and have bought a skein of Sabrina and Turkise Markise.

You can ogle the loveliness below.



I am very excited. Now, what to make? :-)

I also bought some "Regia" and "Opal" solid colours in blue and pink. These are actually intended to help use up sock yarn for toddler and child socks. However, I am strangely excited about knitting socks in plain colours.



It's been a great week for post.

No comments: