Saturday 20 December 2008

A Thomas for a Thomas

One of my buddies at work, Pam, is a knitter. (We're growing in numbers and will soon convert the department! Hahahaha! Sorry - been watching Scooby Doo. If it wasn't fo those pesky kids...). Pam has a goldmine of old patterns and she mentioned that she had just found a pattern for a "Thomas the Tank Engine" cardigan.

I had to have it.

Here it is - very 80s, complete with a model who looks like he desperately needs a wee.



It looks like a pretty straightforward Intarsia pattern, complete with very nice charts so I'm going to make it for my nephew after Christmas. It doesn't give an age size and the largest size is 66cm (chest). I'm hoping that will fit a 2-3 year old.

The BF reckons this will make me the best Auntie ever.

No comments: