Sunday 21 December 2008

Finito

I finished both the BF's and the MIL's socks yesterday... five days before Christmas! Yippeee!!!



BF's ''Regia Kaffe Fasset''



MIL's ''Wendy Bamboo''

The Christmas knitting is over. Hurrah!



I decided to treat myself (from the stash) and start this "Hearts and Cables" tank in "Sublime - Merino Silk DK". The yarn is gorgeous and very forgiving... unlike the pattern. I've made two attempts and keep making a mistake in row 3. So, having pulled it out twice, here's where I am now up to.



I got fed up.

So I started with an old faithful...



... in one of the "Opal - Hundertwasser" shades. (Yes, also out of the stash box too). However, I've decided that I'm going to make them longer than usual. I don't usually go for bright yellow - in anything I wear so I'm really going for it with these.

The BF is also moaning that I haven't made him any socks lately. (Ha!) So he has been told that I am taking this...



...with me on the Cross Country Christmas Dash to see the families.

No comments: