Saturday 12 July 2008

Christmas Presents Stash Busting

While I've been making good progress with the BF's Christmas jumper and a few bits and pieces for Lois, I decided I need to catch up with some other stuff. So here are socks for my Step-Dad in "Regia 6 ply Polar"... which I got distracted from, by the jumper for Thomas.



...And here are some more socks for Lois - "Regia 6 ply", again. (This yarn had been earmarked for her for quite some time).



Both of these gifts are out of the stash.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great socks, I am trying to only knit from the stash too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother you but I saw you posting about the knitting group in Stockport and I was wondering if it was still running and when it's next on. I've just moved back to the area and would love to meet some fellow knitters!