Sunday 15 February 2009

Deep

The fact that I had nearly finished the back when I picked this up again is making this knit zoom by. By the way, it's a bolero rather than a 'full' cardigan. (I think this is why I went off it. I have a big chest and I would just look I had stolen a child's clothes - same goes for Capri pants and anything with an Empire line).

It's also very straightforward knit - a striped rib.



The two fronts look much smaller than the back but the ribbing trim will add to that. As this was originally intended for me (having not really realised it was a bolero, me being a muppet), the colours are more my taste but I think they'll suit my Mam too.

1 comment:

blog-blethers said...

The colours in this are lovely. You've made me think a bit too about a WIP I've had on the go for nearly 3 years (blush). It's a cotton bolero - but also has a frill round the edge. Hmmmm, the lady-bumps and me think we're off to the frog pond;o)

Lucky mum though!