Saturday 3 April 2010

...And a Cape for Me!

I popped into "Hobbycraft" to buy sewing needles, but while I was there I remembered a few other things I needed: pins, glue. Then I thought that I might as well have a look at the yarn stock, which has really improved of late. I think I've been quite restrained.



(Then I went into Tesco for a tin of coconut milk and came out with three shirts and an Easter Egg).

Anyway, having bought the needles I was able to finish two cushions...



...And make a start on the next two. This involved more ironing. Have I mentioned how much I detest ironing?



I was thinking about using the reverse side for contrasting piping to complement the other cushions, which I think would look very effective.



However, the material is too loose and would be far too great a temptation for the furry critters (that have just learned a new trick. They're a pair of housebreakers. We found them trapped in the spare room this morning).

No comments: