Monday 24 November 2008

The Gift Haul

Long time, no blogging - I've had bronchitis. OK, so that wouldn't stop me typing, but I couldn't be arsed. However, I have been knitting and finished a couple of items though I still have a few things to finish off completely.

Granda's "Retropolitan 3.0" needs its button band, but I can't do that until it finishes blocking in the bathroom.



I've also been having a look at where I am up to with the rest of the Christmas knitting, so here's Lois's stash - a cardi, some socks and "Puss in Boots".



Socks for me Mam (the ones on the left) and for Peter. He's not a fan of pastels.



Here's Thomas's "Zoo Bag" with five jelly babies and a newly-finished jumper knitted in "Rowan All Seasons Cotton" (aranweight). It's yarn left over from last year's Christmas jumper for the BF, so a good little stash buster. This was a simple pattern to follow - raglan sleeved in moss stitch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been a busy bee! You have a great stash of knitted presents out there!

Anonymous said...

Lots of gifts done! Right on.

Sorry about the bronchitis--that's a rotten thing to have.

gilraen said...

Fiona you are as prolific as ever!! Lovely knitted presents!!! You will have some very lucky family and friends :)